Welcome to the site https://amzing.fr/ property of the establishment AMZing located BP , 83550 VIDAUBAN, FRANCE. Our establishment is very engaged in the protection of your private life and the confidentiality of your personal data. We take all necessary measures to secure your personal data in the framework of the law "Informatique et Libertés" n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 and the European regulation "GDRP" n°2016/79 of April 27, 2016.
1. The person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment is the establishment AMZing, registered at the RCS of Draguignan (France) under the number 429 306 145 RCS Draguignan, located at the address BP , 83550 VIDAUBAN, FRANCE.
Our visitors and customers can send their request concerning problems of protection, confidentiality and security of personal data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the form in the right-hand column, or by sending us a letter downloadable here.
2 Purpose of the processing of personal data
You can visit our website completely anonymously. When you fill out a data collection form, you voluntarily provide us with your personal data so that we can answer your questions and give you access to specific offers and information. FR74429306145 may process your personal data for the following purposes
- To answer your requests, to call you back according to your wishes,
- To keep you informed.
- To identify you as a contractual party and to carry out all commercial operations, contracts, invoices, accounting, follow-up of requests, collection of our invoices and litigation.
- To send you commercial offers, information and updates of our services by e-mail.
To access documentation and videos
- To collect information through cookies, to facilitate navigation on our website and improve the customer experience.
- To establish analysis and statistics regarding the consultation of our website (Google Analytics).
Consulting our website, filling in one of our forms and receiving communication from AMZing are optional. A clear and explicit description of the purposes of processing your data is provided under each form so that you can understand the purpose of processing your data.
3. Recipients of personal data.
Only AMZing is the recipient of your personal data. Access to personal data is limited to authorized and legitimate persons of our establishment in order to carry out the requests of our visitors or customers. We never sell the personal information of our website visitors and customers to third parties.
4. Where is your personal data stored?
Your personal data is stored either in our offline databases or for technical reasons stored on our server hosted by OVH. The OVH company based in Roubaix complies with the CISPE data protection code of conduct and ensures the application of the new European rules established by the GDRP.
Our databases are regularly and continuously backed up so that they can be restored at any time.
Our databases and your personal data remain strictly on French territory. AMZing makes every effort to optimally secure your personal data against loss, theft, misappropriation, destruction and alteration.
Personal data is, and will never be, transferred outside the French territory (and the European Economic Area).
5. Duration of treatment.
AMZing does not retain personal data beyond the period necessary for the purpose of processing and in accordance with legal limits. Personal data may not be kept in any case beyond 3 years from the date of your request.
6. Users' rights to their personal data
Visitors to the site https://amzing.fr/ and customers of the AMZing establishment have the right to access, rectify, update, complete and delete their personal data, and the right to withdraw their consent.
In the event of the death of the owner of the personal data, the heirs may request the update of the personal data, or the deletion of these data. However, personal data may not be destroyed if its retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If a visitor or a customer wishes to obtain information on his personal data held by AMZing, for rectification or deletion, he should send a letter to AMZing, BP , 83550 VIDAUBAN, FRANCE, or by email to email@example.com or by filling in the form in the right-hand column. He will have to specify the personal data he wishes to rectify, update or delete. For reasons of confidentiality and security, he/she will have to identify himself/herself by joining a copy of an identity card.
7. Retention of personal data
AMZing is entitled to object to abusive requests, because of their repetitive and systematic nature.
AMZing undertakes to respond to requests within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from receipt of the request.
8. Information in the event of a personal data breach
In the event of a breach or endangerment of your personal data, AMZing will notify the appropriate authorities and alert you by email within 72 hours. You will be informed of the data involved, the extent of the breach, and the steps AMZing has taken to secure your personal data.
9. possible recourse to a competent authority
If you consider that we have not respected your rights regarding your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the competent authority, the CNIL. To contact the CNIL click on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet
When a visitor or customer visits the pages of our website https://amzing.fr/ we may store data on your browser. The behavioral analysis of the cookies helps to improve the navigation and to make it more interesting.
- Google Analytics: Our website uses the Google Analytics tool. The data used by Google Analytics is anonymized before geo-localization and cannot be used to identify a user or a customer. This tool allows us to know the name and frequency of the pages consulted and is intended to improve the content and navigation, and to establish statistics. However, the user or customer can set their browser not to save cookies. You will be informed when you first visit our site that you are receiving a cookie. If you refuse to save these cookies, you will be informed that your navigation on our website will be limited.
In order to facilitate access to our registered customers, the cookies, if you accept them, allow us to recognize the user name and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to provide them again when accessing your secure area.
This policy will be updated as AMZing's needs and circumstances change or as required by law. We encourage our users and customers to review our updates regularly.
Last version May 7, 2021.
© AMZing establishment, AMZing trade name, and AMZing trade name - All rights reserved - July 16, 2019
Contact form with the data controller